Hi Samaksh,

The warnings you mentioned can be ignored.  They are highlighting that the
sched_yield syscall is not implemented in SE mode.  Which is fine, it's not
needed for correctly simulating this program on the GPU.

I'm not quite sure what the other issue is though.  It sounds like you are
saying you just needed to run "make", not "make square" in addition to it?

Thanks,
Matt