Hi

Thanks for the reply. I don't know how to access the entire code about
which you mentioned in the email. I can only see a 2 line change in
ReplacementPolicies.py in the patch. Can you please provide me with the
entire patch file(all the changes required for DRRIP for your
implementation) if that's ok with you.That will really help me to
understand it.

Also is SRRIP implemented in the new gem5?

Thanks

John