Hello everyone,

I am using gem5 SE mode and investigating memory operation latencies and how
virtual memory can affect them in a superscalar processor (DerivO3CPU).

Does the SE mode consider TLB delays, TLB hit and miss, for instance, or this
is implemented only in FullSystem mode?

I saw in the stats file that there are stats related to itb and dtb, but in my
simulations, they are always zero. Is that an expected behavior?

Additionally, I was trying to have a better understanding of how TLB works in
gem5, so I enabled TLB debug flag and nothing was printed.

I am currently using the gem5 20.1.0.2 Risc-V ISA and se.py as the
configuration file, so there is nothing special in my configuration file.
Any help would be appreciated.