Hi Vaidya.

Sorry for the delay. In order to mount your file to your linux system you should first seek the start of the file system, you can do this with the order "parted". Once the program asks you for orders you should change the units to bytes "unit B" and then "print" the image info. If this is too complicated, you can try to use either 32256 or 104856 as the offset. Being the latter the most usual. From that you should get that start byte of the image, which you'll need to mount using the order:

"sudo mount -o loop,rw,offset=<start_byte_of_image> <.img_file_to_mount> /mnt"

Once this is done, you can copy your files to the /mnt dir or any subdirectories of /mnt. Be wary not to change any crucial system files.

After you have finished adding the files needed, you must unomunt the image file. You can do this by running "umount /mnt" in any other directory that is not /mnt or any subdirectories.

Un saludo,
Miguel Antonio Avargues Gutiérrez.