Hello all,

I am currently learning garnet2.0 network and as far as I have explored, it
does not have any response packets i.e. no reply is generated when a request is
received. The directory simply drops the request packet. I want to know whether
there is any way of incorporating response traffic in the garnet2.0 network or
any technique using which I can study the response traffic also along with
request traffic.

If anyone can help me with this, it would be great for my learning process.

Thanks in advance.

Humam Khan