Hello all,

I am studying MESI Two Level Protocol in gem5 using garnet2.0 network and
CPU2006 benchmarks. I want to know the L1 Cache MSHR entries that are present
at any point in time and also the retransmission requests that are happening
due to various reasons. I have some queries regarding the same which I am not
able to get through.

  1.  As far as I know TBE models MSHR in the Ruby memory system. Is there any
way using which I can access and print the TBE Tables on the terminal for
analysis since they are present in .sm files, I had confusion about them?
  2.  Also is there any relation between the request table in the sequencer.cc
and TBE Table or they are different things?
  3.  How can I know the retransmission status of a request that is present in
the MSHR like how many times it is retransmitted, what are possible reasons for
retransmission, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Humam Khan