Hello

The system I would like to model consists of three clusters [Big, Middle,
Little]
Each cluster can have different CPU types and either private or shared L2 cache.

Can the config/example/arm/fs_bigLITTLE.py config

1)      Support three different clusters?

2)      If the answer to 1) is no, is it possible to extend it to model three
different clusters

a.       If extension is possible, any insight into how to achieve this would
be much appreciated

3)      As the name implies (fs_bigLITTLE.py) this config needs to be run in
Full System mode.

a.       Is there a version of bigLITTLE config that can be run in SE mode?

                                                               i.      I am
trying to run the PARSEC benchmarks and would like to run in SE mode to study
coherence performance.

Thanks in advance

JO