Hi everyone,

I am trying to run a multithreaded program in SE mode, after installing
m5thread and following the steps in
https://github.com/WeijingShi/playground/blob/master/Run-openmp-code-in-gem5.md

But I keep getting that syscall getdents unimplemented.

This is the line I have used:
build/X86/gem5.opt configs/example/se.py --cpu-type=TimingSimpleCPU
–cpu-cycle=2GH-n 8 --cmd=m5threads/tests/test_omp -o '8 8'

**** REAL SIMULATION ****
info: Entering event queue @ 0.  Starting simulation...
warn: Attempting to open special file: /sys/devices/system/cpu. Ignoring.
Simulation may take un-expected code path or be non-deterministic until proper
handling is implemented.
fatal: syscall getdents (#78) unimplemented.
Memory Usage: 829528 Kbytes

Any clue on how to run a multithreaded program in SE mode without using ruby?

Thank you in advance,
Hessa.