Dear all,

I am looking for a way to run Gem5 in parallel (not simulating multicore,
but parallelize the Gem5 itself). So far I see I can have different
eventq_index for each SimObject, and they will run on different threads.
But when I tried it with 2 O3CPU I got an error:

gem5.opt: build/ARM/cpu/o3/lsq_unit.cc:1245: bool
> o3::LSQUnit::trySendPacket(bool, PacketPtr): Assertion `state->request() ==
> storeWBIt->request()' failed

 And I don't see anywhere in the doc mention about this. So, is the Gem5
parallel feature developed yet? If yes then how can I do it?

Thank you,
Duc Anh