Okey, so I managed to get what I wanted. I will try to explain it for the
others who will ask the same question.

Note: this applies to v21.0.1.0

To add a pseudo instruction to ARM, you need to modify 4 files:

include/gem5/asm/generic/m5ops.h
include/gem5/m5ops.h
src/sim/pseudo_inst.cc
src/sim/pseudo_inst.hh

You can add your pseudo instruction by imitating the other instructions in the
given files.

To implement the functionality of instruction, you can use the ThreadContext in
pseudo_inst.cc. In my case, I defined my prefetcher attributes as static and
directly modified them from pseudo_inst.cc file.

If you also want to use your pseudo instruction in scripts, you can follow the
steps 4-5-6 in the summary part of the given tutorial (I don't know whether it
works):
https://www.eecg.utoronto.ca/~elsayed9/website/blog/gem5_arm_pseudo_inst.php