Hi,

I already answered a similar question from you. You need to be root or to be
part of the docker Unix group as detailed here:
https://www.journaldunet.fr/web-tech/developpement/1497415-comment-corriger-l-erreur-docker-got-permission-denied/.

Again, I would strongly advise that you get familiar with the tools you are
using by reading some of the tutorials that are plenty available on the web.
Also, the link I provided is the first answer you get from google when
searching "docker permission denied". Please consider doing your own research
before seeking for answers here ;) Most problems in the life of a beginner
computer scientist can be solved by a few minutes of googling.

Have fun with your research,
Gabriel