Hi Meng,

probably no coincidence. I also observe this with all my statistic outputs since upgrading to 21.1, both in example and customized configurations. It seems that scalar statistics are not affected, but vector and histogram stats are.

I noticed this a few days ago and saw your mail when myself trying to find people observing the same.
So far, nothing I've tried fixed this issue.

Best regards,
Vincent

Chen Meng via gem5-users:
Is there anyone who also encountered this issue? Or it's just a coincidence?

I have tested both copy without any modification to source code.

If you have some hints or tips, please help me.