Hi Yao, please copy text into emails and don't use screenshots. What SCons
is doing is that it's trying to compile a small program which includes
sys/mman.h, links against either no additional library or the "rt" library,
and includes a call to shm_open().

https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5/+/refs/heads/develop/src/mem/SConsopts#35

If that does not compile for some reason, then gem5 will print that
message. You can find a log of the output of when gem5 tried to compile
that program in your build directory in build/scons_config.log where you
can check for any error messages.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by adding it to your path variable, but
if you mean PATH, that's not how include files are found. Since this also
potentially tries tries to link against librt, it could be that it finds
the header just fine but can't link against the library for some reason. In
any case, if you look at that log file, it should give you an error message
which will help you get started figuring this out.

Gabe