Hi!

I was trying to run a multi-threaded program with thread locks, I tried many
methods but only to result in failure. I borrowed the program code with thread
lock from the following page: https://www.gem5.org/project/2020/10/27/tme.html
, and it turns out to be unstable when I run it with FS mode.

My gem5 version is v21.1.0.2, and my script is borrowed from gem5_resources
also at v21.1.0.2
(https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5-resources/+/refs/tags/v21.1.0.2),
everything is stick to the SPEC-2017 tutorial
(https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5-resources/+/refs/tags/v21.1.0.2/src/spec-2017/README.md),
 except that I substitute the SPEC benchmarks with my own program.

Any ideas are appreciated! Please reply if you have some advice or face/have
faced the same problem. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Meng