Hello everyone.

Recently I've been trying to create a new memory object to run in FS simulation.

For it i use the SimpleMemobj (https://www.gem5.org/documentation/learning_gem5/part2/memoryobject/) code as a template. During FS tests, I've run into a lot of troubles causing the simulation to stall or an assert to fail.

Trying out the same object in SE mode seemed to work properly.

Is there any big change i missed? Should I use a different object as a template? If so, which one?

--
Thank you for the help,
Miguel Antonio Avargues Gutiérrez.