Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this is a simple question or it was already addressed somewhere,
but I am still fairly new to gem5 and this is my first project so I haven’t had
to run any benchmarks yet, and I haven’t been able to find an answer searching
the archives/etc

I am trying to run some benchmarks in gem5 using the SE mode with the ARM ISA

I have gotten the SPEC benchmarks, but I am not sure if it is possible to run
them in gem5 in SE mode

I have seen some thing about running them in FS mode, but I wasn’t sure about
SE mode, or how I even go about trying to run them if doing so in SE mode is
possible in general

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Jason Z.