From: Hoa Nguyen <hoangu...@ucdavis.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 2:51 AM
To: The gem5 Users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Subject: [gem5-users] Re: Adding debug ROI to test application

Hi,

I think there are a couple of options.

One way is to do m5_exit() right before the ROI, record the current Tick, and
rerun with --debug-start set to that number.

Another way is that, in the first run, you can do m5_exit() right before the
ROI, then take a checkpoint. In the next run, you can enable the debug flags
(and restore the checkpoint).

Regards,
Hoa Nguyen

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 15:53 Gautam Pathak