Thanks for your help, with starter_fs.py I can create eth0 successfully.
However, in my scenario, I need to start 2 gem5 instances seperately and
let them communicate with each other. I wonder if it's possible to achieve
this goal with starter_fs.py. Does starter_fs.py only support communication
between gem5 instance and host?

Thanks.

Giacomo Travaglini <giacomo.travagl...@arm.com> 于2022年6月30日周四 19:16写道: