Hello,

I am running gem5 version 21. I use it in SE mode with the classic memory
model to run SPEC CPU 2006 benchmarks. I have the following two queries
regarding the gem5's benchmark support:

1. Does gem5 SE support running multithreaded benchmarks such as PARSEC? If
yes, could someone please point to some available documentation discussing
the necessary steps?

2. I tried running SPEC CPU 2017 benchmarks in SE mode but in vain. Does
gem5 SE support running SPEC CPU 2017 benchmarks? If yes, could someone
please point to some available documentation discussing the necessary
steps?

Any help from anyone is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aritra