Hi Ayan,

Can you show how you have coded the m5_dump_stats and m5_reset_stats?

I would also recommend using multiple m5_dump_reset_stats(0,0) commands if
you just want to print the statistics for a specific code regions.

Also did you correctly compile the m5utils as described here?:
https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/m5ops/
(refer to the "Linking M5 to your C/C++ code" section in there for more
details)

Thanks.

(resending with reply to all)