Hi Soramichi,

We recently added the concatenation change to distinguish TLB entries of
different processes to make SMT work. You can check more details here:

https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-332

I am not sure what the behavior should be for global pages.  From some
discussion here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41986862/x86-64-page-table-global-bit,
it seems we should have the option to flag a TLB entry as a global entry.

-Ayaz