Hi Jonathan,

I have experience simulating SimPoint area through O3CPU in se mode.(use
the checkpoint function of gem5)
I don't know if it's only in my case, but not all Benchmarks in spec2017
had a smooth simulation process with SimPoint.
I'm still looking for a way to fix some of the workloads.

Regards,
Haseung

2023년 3월 8일 (수) 오전 10:46, Jonathan Kang via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org>님이
작성: