Hi Eliot and Mirco,

I had the same issue with \`palignr_Vdq_Wdq_Ib\` being unimplemented. I tried
compiling my application binary (i.e., the one I was trying to run on gem5, not
gem5 itself) to exclude SSE which contains that instruction. I used gcc flags
\`-mno-sse3 -mno-ssse3 -mno-sse4.1 -mno-sse4.2 -mno-sse4\`. However, I still
get the warning message about \`palignr_Vdq_Wdq_Ib\` being unimplemented.

Do either of you have any idea about this? If you had success with resolving
this warning by another method, please let me know.

Thanks,\
Abitha