Thank you for your response, I'm actually interested in routing and not
coherency protocols, so i rebuild gem5 with the following command to use
Garnet Standalone protocol
scons build/NULL/gem5.debug PROTOCOL=Garnet_standalone
Thanks for the help about using the appropriate protocol.
What I want to do is to inject the messages or the flits inside each one of
the three vnets 0, 1, and 2 based on some calculations I'm gonna to do and
I will use in these calculations as input parameters the source and
destination Ids of the message / flits to achieve my results.
In other words, Garnet Stand Alone classifies messages injections based on
the type of the message LD / IFETCH / ST to be injected in vnet 0, 1 and 2
respectively.
What I'm trying to do is to classify the messages based on my calculations
which need as input the Ids of the source and the destination of each
message.

Is that possible?

Best Regards,
*Eng. Karim Soliman*