Nick,

Thank you for the links, I will try them and let you know. It looks like
exactly what I was looking for.

Nick

From: Nick Felker <han...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 11:07 AM
To: The gem5 Users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Cc: Beser, Nicholas D. <nick.be...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [gem5-users] Running benchmarks and gem5art

APL external email warning: Verify sender
han...@gmail.com<mailto:han...@gmail.com> before clicking links or attachments

I managed to run STREAM and Whetstone/Dhrystone

https://fleker.medium.com/running-and-evaluating-stream-benchmark-for-nvm-in-gem5-3dd07ae9ccaa

https://fleker.medium.com/building-running-whetstone-dhrystone-in-gem5-90d465a10bb4

As you had mentioned, some of them are proprietary and that made it hard to
obtain and run.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023, 10:23 AM Beser, Nicholas D. via gem5-users