Hi John,

What's the exact stat you are looking at for AMAT? My guess is that it is
not getting updated for Atomic mode memory accesses.

interface. If I change the code to:
> return mem_intr->accessLatency() + 100;
> Does this mean that it will take 100 more ticks for the memory controller
> to access the memory? If yes, then how can I visualize this change?

Yes, this means that the response from the controller will be delayed by
100 ticks. In case you are looking for a more detailed timing model, and
need to use Timing memory accesses, you can do something similar (adding
delay) by tweaking memory controllers' frontEnd and backEnd latency
parameters.

-Ayaz