Hi,

I have a few traces that I recorded at the input port of the directory (CHI
protocol). I would like to replay these by injecting them directly into the
Ruby network/directory. Requests in these traces contain information about the
type of coherent request/snoop response they send and I want to inject traffic
that includes this. Looking around, I found that the Garnet standalone protocol
does something similar since all it does is inject traffic into the network. Is
combining the Garnet standalone protocol with the CHI model the only way to
send messages to the directory? Or are there other approaches that directly
inject coherent traffic into the directory (without the need for a sequencer or
dummy cache)?

Thanks,
Vishnu