Hi all,

As mentioned above, the problem is likely due to using KVM then switch to
another gem5 core, which doesn't support all ISA extensions that the host
supports.

I wanted to add that, if updating the gem5 version doesn't solve the
problem, you can use AtomicSimpleCPU for fast-forwarding instead of KVM.

Regards,
Hoa Nguyen