Hi,

I want to compute the power consumption of the processor, while encoding
data. (power consumed by an specific application like encoder/decoder)

I have python script for the encoder. (Creating the SimObject is yet a task
for me, I am going through the video available on YouTube for creating
theSimObject.)

The stats and output are stored in m5out stats.txt file.
But I don't know how power will be computed.
What should be the command I should give to run my script?

Kindly help.
Thank you...