Hi:
    First of all, I am very, very grateful to Hao Nguyen, who answered me
another question about full system simulation the other day, because I
don't know much about gem5 user lists, and clicking on the reply below
always shows a connection error, so I haven't been able to reply.
    I still want to ask a question today about whole-system simulation. I'm
using a full system simulation to test the MachSuite benchmark, MachSuite
contains a lot of algorithms, and I want to know how long each algorithm
runs. I let the running time of each algorithm be printed to the output
.txt, which makes it easier for me to organize the data, but I found that
the directory that exists after logging in with m5term localhost 3456 is
[root@gem5-host], and the file is also under this environment, how can I
save the output .txt file in my own server directory or how can I retrieve
the output.txt file from [root@gem5-host].
    If someone could answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it.