Thanks for the clarification.
IMP, it is a common scenario for modeling a HPC core, can anyone provide
some tips or sample programs?
On the other hand, I found that multi-bank is supported in the RUBY cache
model(ruby/structures/BankedArray.cc), how is the multi-load implemented in
the RUBY model?
Thanks

Eliot Moss <m...@cs.umass.edu> 于2024年2月21日周三 10:48写道: