Hi all,

I'm facing the following problem:

I'm trying to test my system with different GPU benchmarks. Those benchmark
have to be compiled in the system which has the device (in this case the
Gem5 simulation). And I want to be able to make an execution for every one
to extract statistics (the ones in m5out/stats.txt).

So idealy I would need the GPU benchmarks binaries already compiled before
any execution so the compiling part does not "stain" the stats. But I don't
know how to compile in gem5 and the extract the binaries out or compile in
gem5 and save the state of the disk image which currently is not happening.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Pau