Good day. I want to simulate PyTorch on gem5-23.1 (the latest) with GPUFS. I
noticed a GPUFS example under the ./config/examples/gpufs directory.

I built the X86/gem5.fast straight without any modification, i.e. “scons
build/X86/gem5.fast”, and I tried “./build/X86/gem5.fast
./config/examples/gpufs/runfs.py” before running an OS.

It first raised "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'example.gpufs';
'example' is not a package”, which I solved by touching a
./confg/examples/__init__.py. After that, it raised “NameError: name
'CorePair_Controller' is not defined”.

I searched the whole repo, and no ”CorePair_Controller“ is declared (nor
defined). I was wondering if I missed something.

I would much appreciate it if there is a tutorial on this.

Regards,
Yee Hin Chong