Peter,

        Thanks for promptly completing these changes.

        The draft version you attached satisfies the minor
comments I had provided.  This draft will be completely
ready for submission to the RFC Editor for publishing as
a BCP RFC - as soon as Mark Townsley is satisfied with
the resolution of the reference issues...

--
Eric