On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt
> My one concern is that the security considerations section
> seems to be overly triumphant in declaring that "this
> document has no impact on the security of the Internet."
> I would weaken that to "no significant impact" and complement
> it with a sentence calling the reader's attention to the
> requirements and guidance in Section 3.4 of RFC 4181 on
> Security Considerations sections in MIB module specifications.

The draft contains the standard text that the MIB Doctors recommend
for such MIB modules.  See http://www.ops.ietf.org/mib-security.html
right at the end.  I think the authors ought to be let off the hook
on this one ... if the recommended text is problematic then the
issue probably should be taken up with the MIB Doctors.

Thanks,

Mike Heard