I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-04.txt
Reviewer: Lucy Lynch
Review Date: 03 April 2007
IESG Telechat date: 05 April 2007
(LC Expire Date: 12 April 2007)

Comments:

I'll note that Lars already has a discuss registered on this document.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14488

I don't feel quite as strongly as he about the YOUNGER calculation, but I believe a couple examples (good and bad) might help here. The abstract is beautifully clear, but the protocol operation section (from "In some cases" on) is less so. The series of key words: "SHOULD" "MUST" "MAY" "NOT RECOMMENDED" make it obvious that the 60 min/YOUNGER interval problem is serious, but it took a couple of reading to visualize the sliding window permutations as described.

- Lucy Lynch