I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-03.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Review Date: 2007-11-06
IETF LC End Date: 2007-11-14
IESG Telechat: 2007-11-15

Comments: I just have a few nits. So, feel free to discard them if
you feel it.

- I think the Abstract is way too long, and goes way beyond the 5-10
lines that the RFC Editor recommends (see Section 4.5 in
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/instructions2authors.txt )

So, I think you can leave the first two sentences of the abstract and move the rest to the Introduction section.

- Try to expand acronyms at the firs occurrence. For example, CGA is not written immediately after "Cryptographically Generated Address". Other terms, such as "MAC" are never expanded.

- The second author's affiliation is incorrect, so is his e-mail address.

That's all. Cheers,

      Miguel
--
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland