I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-adolf-dvb-urn-03.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Review Date: 2008-01-09
IESG Telechat date: 2008-01-10

Comments: I reviewed version -00 of this document for the IETF LC. I have now reviewed all the changes until version -03, and I have no comments. However, I agree with the DISCUSS initiated by Lars Eggert about the mismatch between the IANA allocated string for the DNS SRV record: Either the draft or the IANA registry must be fixed.

/Miguel

--
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland