Francis,

We've submit draft-08 for response to you and other LC comments.

We think we've already done first case you suggested.

draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-03 was all-in-one document you said. We
got initial review for draft-03 'CTR mode and CCM mode can be used other
protocols without ipsec'. So separated draft-03 to :

(1) a draft that defined both modes, camellia-ctr and camellia-ccm;
(2) a draft that defines how to use camellia-ctr and camellia-ccm in
    IPsec.

And we submit two draft to ipsec-ml and cfrg-ml. We did not have strong
objection about this separate.

Regards.

--
- KATO Akihiro