I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2008-07-24
IETF LC End Date: 2008-07-31
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Comments: some edtorial problems and suggestions (editorial means they
can be handled my the RFC Editor):
 - 1 page 2: the LSP abbrev should be introduced
 - 3 page 4 (or before): the ASBR one too (perhaps in 2?)
 - 3 page 5: I suggest to move the figure 1 at the beginning of section 3
 - 3.1 page 5: have proven -> have been proven ?
 - 4 page 6: perations -> operations
 - 4.1.1 page 6: another abbrev to introduce: SRLG
 - 4.2 page 8: change inner '-' by another character like '*'
 - 4.3 page 8: This document addresses new requirements
                             ^^^^^^^
  IMHO the term suggests too much the document solves when it only
  specifies what are the requirements
 - 4.3 page 8: The  PCEP MIB -> The PCEP MIB (extra space)
 - 8 page 12: add USA in the first address (MA is not (yet) a Country)

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]