This addresses all of my comments except for the following two (which
are really two instances of the same comment):

On Sep 1, 2008, at 6:01 AM, JP Vasseur wrote:

>>> Section 3.1, definition of "Value"
>>>
>>> Is the encoding of the numeric value well-known for this context, or
>>> should this document specify it?
>>>

>> No change
>
> It is well-known, simply the number of unconstrained TE LSP.
>

>>> Section 3.2, definition of "Value"
>>>
>>> Is the encoding of the numeric value well-known for this context, or
>>> should this document specify it?
>>
>> No change
>
> It is well-known, simply the number of unconstrained TE LSP.

For each of these, my question was more to the encoding of the value,
rather than its meaning. The definition is a 2 octet number. Is that
binary? digit characters? Something else? Perhaps the underlying
protocol already defines the encoding for "number", in which case it
is fine as is.

Thanks!

Ben.