Hi Francis,
Thanks for your review.

--On December 5, 2008 10:50:24 AM +0100 Francis Dupont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have no reason to change my review (of the -15 version) summary
from Ready to something else. BTW I maintain my *minor* editorial concerns
in 4.1 page 7 (spurious "minimum" words) and 4.2.2 page 10 (e.g. without
the mandatory ',').

Your original comments:

Comments: some editorial details which should be handled by the RFC
Editor:  - 3.3 page 6: anotation -> annotation
 - 4.1 page &: I have a problem with:
   ... However, the server MUST accept a minimum
   annotation data size of at least 1024 bytes, and a minimum annotation
   count per server or mailbox of at least 10.
 IMHO the best way to fix this is to remove the words "minimum"
 - 4.2.page 10: e.g. -> e.g.,

I am happy to see all these changes included as an RFC editor note to be corrected prior to publication.

--
Cyrus Daboo