I added an RFC editor's note to cover these editorial points.

Thanks, Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Dawkins [mailto:spen...@wonderhamster.org]
Sent: 25 November 2008 16:34
To: suk...@ece.drexel.edu; j...@ece.drexel.edu; j...@cisco.com
Cc: General Area Review Team; Ross Callon; Adrian Farrel; Deborah
Brungard
Subject: Gen-ART Last Call review of
draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-02

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-dasgupta-ccamp-path-comp-analysis-02
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date: 2008-11-25
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-14
IESG Telechat date: (not known)

Comments:

You can drop the 2119 boilerplate text (because you don't use it).

There are some nits (I noticed s/Virutal/Virtual/ and s/Eventhough/Even
though/) for the editor.