On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 10:35:23AM -0500, Nicolas Williams wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 10:30:21AM +1200, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> >
> > Comments:
> >
> > I was expecting the sentence quoted below to be updated
> > following Nico's comments on my Last Call comment. I think the new
> > text would be
> >
> >     Where the language binding of the GSS-API model's channel bindings is
> > as
> >     single OCTET STRINGs (or the language's equivalent), then the
> > implementation
> >     SHOULD assume that the given bindings correspond only to the
> >     application-data field of GSS-CHANNEL-BINDINGS as shown above.
>
> Oops, sorry I missed that edit.  I'll submit a revised I-D shortly --
> I'll s/is as/is as a/.

Er, no, I did update that.  I replaced the above with:

   Where a language binding of the GSS-API models channel bindings as
   OCTET STRINGs (or the language's equivalent), then the implementation
   MUST assume that the given bindings correspond only to the
   application-data field of GSS-CHANNEL-BINDINGS as shown above, rather
   than some encoding of GSS-CHANNEL-BINDINGS.

I think that's clearer.

Nico