Elwyn,

thanks for the comment about the registration contact point. I've gone back and forth on this - originally it was my email address specified, and then I changed it based on group feedback to the address of the group. You're right about the WG mailing list address terminating, and in fact I don't mind being the contact point for these registrations, so I'm happy for this to be changed from the WG mailing list address to my address, i.e. neil.c...@noware.co.uk

thanks,

Neil