Hi,

Thank you for the review.
comments inline.

fixed.

> - Expand acronyms at first occurrence and add a reference to them
(if
> they are documents). This includes: SNMP, SYSLOG, COPS, XML, RADIUS,
> DIAMETER, NETCONF, IPFIX, DMTF, TMF, RMON, and NMS.
>
> - Although a reference exist later in the text, I would add a
> reference
> to RFC 3444 in Section 1.6 in relation with bullet points 1 and 2.
done

> - Page 10, Section 2.4. The text talks about a "router alert". I
guess
> you should add a reference to the relevant document that describes
> "Router alert", presumably RFC 2113 and RFC 2711
done

> - In Section 3.6, page 21, second and third paragraphs talk about
> existing working groups (BMWG and IPPM) and their deliverables (some
> "metris", referenced by name not by reference). If we
> consider a reader
> of this document some 5 years from now, at that time perhaps those
WGs
> do not exist any longer, and it would be hard to trace the
> deliverables
> that this draft is trying to consider. I think it is useless to have
> reference by name, because it will be hard to find it when the RFC
is
> published. I think the draft should refer a document, I-D or
> RFC, with a
> proper reference. If this cannot be done, the text is mostly
useless.

I modified the text to say
"The IETF, via the Benchmarking Methodology WG (BMWG), has defined
recommendations..." and added "Search for "benchmark" in the RFC
search tool."

and
"The  IETF, via the IP Performance Monitoring (IPPM) WG, has developed
a set of standard metrics that can be applied to the quality,
performance, and reliability of Internet data delivery services. These
metrics are designed such that they can be performed by network
operators, end users, or independent testing groups.   The existing
metrics might be applicable to the new protocol. Search for "metric"
in the RFC search tool."

> - Comment. Section 4.3 discusses the placement of the Operations and
> Manageability Considerations Section. I think the Instructions to
RFC
> Authors, http://www.rfc-editor.org/howtopub.html should be updated
> reflect this draft, especially in the section that discusses the
names
> and titles of sections in an RFC. I know this effort is not
> part of the
> author's role, but it should be done by someone at some point in
time.

That discussion is (deliberately) above my pay grade. ;-)