I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-03
    A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Media Feature Tag for MIME
        Application Sub-Types
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 4-Sept-2009
IESG Telechat date: 10 Sept 2009

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:
It is a good thing the document has examples, as I managed to misunderstand the exact intended format. However, upon examination I could not find any reasonable wordsmithing suggestion that would help.