I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <miguel.a.gar...@ericsson.com>
Review Date: 2009-11-26
IETF LC End Date: 2009-11-26

I must say that I didn't have time to review the whole document, but just about 25% of it. I also reviewed the IANA considerations section. I found a quality and well written draft, with just a couple of nits.

Note that idnits reports two cases of downref:
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental draft:
     draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp (ref. 'I-D.ietf-nsis-ntlp')

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational draft:
     draft-ietf-nsis-qspec (ref. 'I-D.ietf-nsis-qspec')

From my perspective, the document seems to be ready for publication.

/Miguel
--
Miguel A. Garcia