Hi Jari and Francis,

I understand that some abbreviations familiar to me are not necessarily
so to others. In the latest document (v12), MN and LMA are spelled out
as "mobile node" and "local mobility anchor" as many as possible. Also,
the itemized descriptions for Figures 2 and 3 in Section 4.1 use more
unabbreviated words.

Apologize for this delay, but the latest version was submitted earlier
as v12. Hope that the readability has improved even a bit...

Regards,
--
Hidetoshi