On 10/28/2010 09:36 PM, Thomson, Martin wrote:
The list of "identifiers" in RFC 5687 is longer than this allows for.
This offers an explanation for the shortfall.  The separation of
identity and measurement concepts came a little later.

Martin: I noticed that as well ... it is just that for someone
reading S2, the juxtaposition of measurement information with
identifiers does not quite make sense.  Maybe you can provide
some insight by a short sentence or so.  Or maybe I will re-look
at the offending section tomorrow when I am not as sleep deprived
and see if some clarifying text makes itself apparent.

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)